Here are some resources to share and help you prepare your own call for support of national service:
- Volunteering and Civic Life in America: https://www.nationalservice.gov/vcla
- AmeriCorps Fact Sheet: https://goo.gl/zI7yg1
- About Senior Corps: https://goo.gl/PuDAqM
- National Service Press Room (for most-current impact stories): https://goo.gl/IMVSHk
- AmeriCorps in Connecticut (or select your state in the drop-down on the right hand column): https://goo.gl/mc4GGI
...and here are some recent articles to get you thinking:
Important Reminder: AmeriCorps Alums Connecticut has no direct affiliation and receives no funding from the Corporation from National and Community Service or other federal source. All opinions and links are offered in good faith with the intent to help.